Microsoft Dynamics GP
Important Microsoft Dynamics GP 2020 U.S. Year-End Update
As committed, Microsoft has released the 2020 United States Year-End Update for Dynamics GP. Highlights from the November 19, 2020 drop include:
- Payroll Wages for FFCRA report on W2 Box 14
- 2020 Payroll 941 format changes
- ACA form and instruction changes
- Payables NEC (Non-Employee Compensation for 1099) and 1099-MISC changes
- Payables 1096 form changes
- Fixed Assets changes for luxury auto depreciation limits
- Template Issues with September 2020 Office Update – FIXED
Customers on GP2016, GP2018, or GPNew should contact KeelCo today to schedule an install of the Year-End Update. Note: compliance coverage for year-end tax forms this year extends beyond Payroll requirements to include Federal changes to 1099 forms in Payables as well. Most GP customers are affected and will benefit from this release.
If you are still using a version of GP that predates GP2016, we should discuss supportability concerns and alternatives if a timely GP upgrade is not an option heading into 2021. Contact us today to discuss your specific situation.
Share on Social
By Brian Keel on December, 2022
By Kelly Marinoff on January, 2021